About Me

Hey, I'm That 1 Sports Guy and I am a sports fan just like you probably are. I mainly follow the big 3: baseball, basketball and football and will be giving my opinions on some hot topics concerning those sports (or just stuff I find interesting). I am a fan of Arizona sporting teams (Dbacks, Suns and Cardinals) but I will try my best not to be too bias.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Start Up

Have you ever watched ESPN shows and listen to these sports casters and go, I can do that?  What about a comment you make while watching a game and the broadcaster says it right after you do?  I'm sure some of you do.  I'm sure many of you feel your opinion is just as viable as people who are paid to give theirs on national television.

That's how I feel.

I am just as capable of voicing an educated opinion on sports topics as anyone else.  Why can't the fan's voice just as credible?  Shows such as Sports Nation (which I love) will hold polls to see how the "nation" feels about a certain topic.  That's great an all but that's not me voicing an opinion, its merely answering a question. 

So that's going to be the point of this blog.  Sports: from the fans perspective. 

-That 1 Sports Guy

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember listening to that sports caster over the radio? Everytime something amazing happen he would say some odd ball things. LOL I could say those things too!!

    ReplyDelete