About Me

Hey, I'm That 1 Sports Guy and I am a sports fan just like you probably are. I mainly follow the big 3: baseball, basketball and football and will be giving my opinions on some hot topics concerning those sports (or just stuff I find interesting). I am a fan of Arizona sporting teams (Dbacks, Suns and Cardinals) but I will try my best not to be too bias.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday Night Pick for Week 9

Week 8: 10-4  Overall: 73-46

Don’t have time for last weeks take a-ways.  Here is my Thursday pick as it starts (I’m not even watching it btw)

Chiefs vs Chargers

Neither one of these teams are playing all that great lately.  The Chargers after a hot start to the year have really fizzled the past few weeks.  They do however still have an intimating rush defense and a streaking Mathews (who’s YPC has been pretty good after returning from injury).  The Chiefs’ offense has looked dismal at times and seems to have no direction.  I’m going with the safe bet. 

Pick: Chargers

No comments:

Post a Comment