About Me

Hey, I'm That 1 Sports Guy and I am a sports fan just like you probably are. I mainly follow the big 3: baseball, basketball and football and will be giving my opinions on some hot topics concerning those sports (or just stuff I find interesting). I am a fan of Arizona sporting teams (Dbacks, Suns and Cardinals) but I will try my best not to be too bias.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Night Pick for Week 11

Week 10: 10-4  Overall: 90-55

Dolphins vs. Bills

This one was actually pretty tough for me.  CJ Spiller will be getting more touches now that Fred Jackson is hurt again, which is a good thing for Buffalo.  I'm not saying he'll maintain his ridiculous 7.3 YPC average but he's explosive.  He is going up against a pretty tough run defense but the Dolphins did just come off a blowout loss to the Titans where Chris Johnson totaled up 126.  The Bill's defense is atrocious so if Miami and their rookie quarter back are going to come out of their slump, this is the week to do it.

Pick: Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment