About Me

Hey, I'm That 1 Sports Guy and I am a sports fan just like you probably are. I mainly follow the big 3: baseball, basketball and football and will be giving my opinions on some hot topics concerning those sports (or just stuff I find interesting). I am a fan of Arizona sporting teams (Dbacks, Suns and Cardinals) but I will try my best not to be too bias.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Night Pick and Week 5 results

Week 5: 10-4  Overall: 46-31

Another 10 win week.  I know I am late to this one so it will be as basic as it gets.  No take aways from last week  right now maybe at the beginning of the next post.

Stealers vs. Titans

The Titans have been struggling and a lot of that is due to Chris Johnson not getting anything going this season (besides one game).  This week they have a tough match-up in Pittsburgh who shut down McCoy last week to a season low in yards.  Look for Big Ben to light it up this week, especially with the improved backfield of Mendenhall. 

Pick: Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment